Followers

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

My real life began in Dublin.......



All started in Dublin....

"to be honest in Brussells Airport" Alessandra said widely... " this in another story" Daniele answered

"fuck off" replied the thirtieth year old young after a hard working day.."it's your story 2today" she continued....well actually she's behind me and is checking what I'm writing at this blog...therefore I must becareful of what I'll write...and...............


I'll better start again...



Monsieurs et Madames...

I would tell abt my job and travel experience began in Dublin in November 2003 when I was 25 years old and she was 27..we did not meet each other yet at that time!

Why Dublin? I still don't know why I choose that incredible city threw by The Liffey, by now I have realised how right I was making this choice more than 2 years ago.


Dublin is a wonderful city for enjoyng, studying and pupping...I did not know that by my own before tasting that deeply flavour coming from the beauties of the city. I would recommend to any reader to make its own experience once in life!

November 2003 was the date of departure from Florence with a bloody one-way ticket sold by Ryan Air... It landed under the roof of The Globtrotter Hostel in Upper Gardiner Street, in Dublin 2. I still remember ther room I shared with!! Also the young people I chatted to improve my poor english words.. At beginning I thought!! What I was doing there!?!?! on my own in another country alone?!?doing what? I made an effort commencing to print out some page of my bloody curriculum vitae...I walked around Temple Bar to show my skills to any single manager of any bloody single pubs around the city, shops and bar as well my target!!! Only a few weeks later I met a restaurant near St Stephens Green which guested me as waiter assistant and clock room only for 3 weeks but They have been very intensive!!! I still remember how hard was communicate to colleagues, the whole team I worked with did not understand any single word I tried to express and now??can u imagine I can write entirely books...poems...thoughts...Incredible...and I can write it in english, french and almost german!! I'm slowly learning....so....Did it worth it friends????


Other than this, I'm here cause I like telling about my experience....Anyone can reflected itself in this...and I would appreciate any feed back you would give to me......

No comments: